Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WOW! I am way behind!!!

Well . . . I have been MIA for the last month and some! Gosh I still need to post stuff from Thanksgiving! The last two months have been crazy crazy crazy! The holidays always are but when you add building a house and moving, it gets even worse! Not to mention having a baby in tow for all of it! So we offically in the new house! Speaking of which Gracie-Bug is 5 months old now! WOW! What? I still can't believe it. I actually started crying last night because I "think she is becoming to independent and doesn't need me as much anymore!" HA!

Well lots to report and not much time! Today is MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Happy Bday to the sweetest woman who has ever walked the face of the earth! You are one of a kind and one of my best friends. Not only do Jeff, Gracie and I love you but everyone who meets you does too! My friends all like you more then they like me ;-) I love you more than you will ever know! Thanks for enduring the past with me and here's to the future!

It is also Chase Crawford's 1st bday!!! Happy birthday Buggie!!!!!!!!!!!! Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kitty love you so very much! You are the cutest little boy ever and you make me smile every time I think of you! Your birth completed your perfect family!

A HUGE congrats goes out to Lauren and TJ Sack who welcomed Katelyn Jody on 1/2/09 weighing 6lbs 12oz!!!! She is precious!!!! Lauren now you have to make a blog!!

I will add a million more pics hopefully tomorrow (which means some time this week or next :-)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see pics of you moved into the house. Had so much fun (too much actully) when we visited.
Happy Birthday Mom Kitty is right.. we all love you lots!

Happy Birthday Chase!! You are such a cutie!