Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 6 month Birthday My Sweet Baby Girl!!








I can not believe that 6 months ago this AM at 6am my life changed forever and the little angel know as Gracie-Bear came into our lives. What a six months it has been!

Gracie-bear, when you read this someday I want you to look back and know that you are by far the most amazing thing i have ever witnessed. I love you more than I can put into words. You are not only my daughter but also one of my best friends. Daddy has to be gone a lot now and the other day when he left and I sat on the bed and cried but I looked at you in your bouncer and it was the first time in my life I realized I am not alone and with you by my side there is no reason but to smile. Thank you for squealing when Cooper comes in the room! Thank you for giggling uncontrollably when he licks your hand. Thank you for spitting up on me 5 times a day! Thank you for the sigh you let out when you are sleepy or when you are done eating and content! Thank you for bouncing harder with excitement when you are in your jumper and you see me! Thank you for the faces you make every time you try a new veggie! Thank you for saying "mmmmooooooooommmm" even though no one else can hear it!" Thank you for all that you are and all that you will become. I love you my little girl.

3 comments:

Christy Laster said...

awwww...how sweet! i'm so glad you are taking the time to enjoy the little things in life that really matter!

she is SUCH a DOLL! i can't wait to see her one of these days!!

love ya!

Corinna said...

Kristin she is so cute! Hope everything is good back east. Love your pictures!
Corinna & Taylor

Unknown said...

To my little sweetheart, Happy Valentine's Day. I love you with all my heart,XOXO Grandma Mary