Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Sunday, March 22, 2009

BIG thanks to the two best sets of grandparents ever!

Just some shots at 7 months! Mommy went out of town for Auntie Kathryn's Bachelorette Weekend (those pictures to come, apparently Mommy thinks it is ok to wear 80's gear to the bars . . . leotards, leg warmers, and all!) and I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Harper! We had a blast and Mommy and I are so appreciative that they even drove 11 hours to help out!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

I am wearing my fave dress below with my fave red shoes because I know the importance of good shoes!! I also think they taste amazing because I spend most of my day trying to cram them in my mouth!And GiGi gave me my Easter basket early . . . so although I am not allowed to have any of the loot until Easter mommy thought these pictures are priceless! Mommy Note: Although I will say that when I asked my mom if mine was arriving later in the mail she said "once you have a baby you don't get Easter baskets anymore". Well . . . nobody told me that before, I didn't remember reading that in the "Once you have a baby" document. Apparently when you gain 100lbs and go through labor on top of that you get your basket privileges revoked! I mean I expected my Reese's peanut butter eggs fair and square! Give me my pink stuffed bunny and candy, lady! HA!
"FOR ME???" REALLY? I CAN HAVE THIS?
JUST IN CASE I AM REALLY NOT SUPPOSED TO I AM GOING TO BE SNEAKY!
Here are some pictures of daddy on one of his recent flights!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gracie, you look so huggable. Grandpa & Grandma Harper would fly to the moon and back to babysit you!
Love you Gracie Girl.

Caroline said...

love the "sneaky" shot... what a lucky girl to get an easter basket early from grandma.
you are tooo cute gracie!

Caroline said...

who is that sexy guy in the flight suit?? :)

i want to bite gracie too.. she is so damn cute...

and you aren't kidding.. your friends baby looks perfect!