Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I know . . . I know!!







Oh my goodness! It has been since March since I have posted anything! Gracie-Bear even had her 1st birthday!!! I am horrible! I really didn't think anyone cared that much until the requests have been pouring in!! So . . . This is my word that I will re-start my blog! I only stopped because I have been busy at the spa, jet setting, going out to 5 star restaurants every night . . . etc. HA!! I wish!


Mostly our days consist of changing diapers (ummm why didn't someone tell me they get WORSE with age. Seriously, why does corn not digest . . . TMI? Sorry!), feeding the lioness (I have already started shopping Fat Camps because this child eats until she gets sick!), playing with every toy in the toy box only for mommy to clean up, and wonderful play dates with our amazing friends that keep mommy sane while daddy is always gone!


Gracie now has this personality that cracks me up! She says "bye-bye" every 2 minutes even if someone is saying "hello". Apparently she doesn't have time to talk to everyone so she stops the conversation before it begins! She says Coooooper and baby. She loves music and is going to Kindermusik once a week! It is her obsession. She also loves Yo Gabba Gabba (stop your judging! I need 30 minutes of a break everyday :-) She also has learned what is off limits and shakes her finger at me to tell me it is a "no-no". Which was so adorable UNTIL she shook her finger at me the other to say no when I tried to wash her face! If she does something funny and you laugh she laughs even harder along with you.


So needless to say . . . I am still in love! Even more each day! She is my partner in crime and my best friend in every way! Even when I am exhausted, swearing to the teething gods, making my 8th meal of the day for her, and wondering if I will start showering daily when she goes off to college. I added a couple of pics and my promise to restart the blog! After all, Gracie does seem to have a following and for that we feel blessed to have so many that care for her!! Love to you all! Kitty

5 comments:

Christy Laster said...

oh, i am sooo glad you are back!! :) love you!!

p.s. she's so very beautiful! i can't WAIT to have a play date. ;)

Corinna said...

i can't believe you said that about corn! not cause it's gross, but because i said the exact same thing last night! how odd... welcome back :)

Jenny and Kari's Wedding Blog said...

yay so glad your blogging again i checked it all the time waiting for new pics!

Caroline said...

well, well, well.... you make a fellow blogger proud :)
to think about how much S you gave me for not having one and then you slack like that.
Gracie is purrfect...

Jenny and Kari's Wedding Blog said...

I have that top picture in a frame over my kitchen sink, love it!