Well so we thought . . . Jeff took my 22 week picture inside and then suggested we go into our front yard because the gardens are blooming! It was 76 and beautiful. Cooper and Prescott had gone swimming . . . yes spring is here! Not really, now it is one day later and it is 43 degrees and raining!! Miserable! At least we had that one day!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Jeff and Kristen
What a wonderful idea. I had no idea what a blog was (still not quite sure but still a wonderful idea) I can't believe you actually look pregnant. Your home and gardens are beautiful. This made me very homesick to see you. I have to come visit you guys NOW - I can't wait until the wedding. I want to see my baby now. Love you all Mom xoxo
Post a Comment