Sunday, March 23, 2008
21 Weeks and "Back off I'm STARVING!!!"
21 Weeks! Looking very pale but trying to get some sun outside with Prescott and Coops! It has been a pretty laid back week with Jeff only working 1 day! I am feeling Graysen more and more! Especially after I eat!! Enjoyed my first week of knowing the sex and let myself buy 2 Ralph Lauren Dresses (got to love eBay 2 for $10!!!) for her to celebrate! We also got an adorable purple pansy outfit for her from Aunt Sandra! Thanks Aunt Sandra!! The main topic for this week . . . decorating!! Grandmother Mary and I have been so excited!! Lots of pink and green and monograms . . . pictures to come! Jeff said he never thought he would be in Home depot mulling over pinks for 20 minutes!!
Cravings are happening all the time now( so much better then being sick though!) My love for Dunkin Donuts has taken on a whole new meaning. Jeff went on a "donut run" two nights ago and wanted to buy 2 donuts and the guy gave him a dozen because they were closing and I ATE EVERYONE OF THEM! well, Jeff had 3. Below is a picture of Jeff below for Graysen to see her daddy cooking Strawberry Ricotta French Toast for mommy!! Yet another craving!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A very professional looking blog. We will enjoy checking in often.
Love it! Mom H
Post a Comment