Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Best Baby Shower and Girls Weekend I Could Ask For!

click on slideshow to view LARGER if you like!



What an amazing weekend!!!! I had the best baby shower a girl could dream of thanks to my good friends who planned and hosted it! A special thank you goes out to them: Allison, Caroline, Eden, Emily (and Chris whose manual labor was insane), Janine, Kathryn, Katie, Lauren, Mo, and Patsy!!! Emily even spent weeks renovating her new home to host the event!! I am such a lucky girl to have such good friends as so many drove in or flew in to be here! A couple of people weren't able to make it thanks to the airlines but they were here in spirit!!

We had a co-ed shower and the fun finally ended with people going to bed around 4am here!! Many of the guys in Jeff's squadron said that if that is what baby showers are like they want to go to one every weekend!! Ha! It really was one of the best weekends I have ever had and can't wait for Graysen to meet all the wonderful family and friends we have! Thank you again guys!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

ah, so glad to finally see pictures... although i was very jealous that we didn't make it :(

Amanda said...

Hi Kitty,

I came across your blog several months ago...sort of in a "six degrees of separation" kind of way. The Navy is SUCH a small world! :)

Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog as you highlight some of the fonder (and funnier) moments of pregnancy. My son was born almost six weeks early after a very complicated pregnancy, so I am thrilled to read that yours is going well. Congrats!

~Amanda Dudley