Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Great Picture! But a predication . . . we'll see!


Our friend Tom just sent me this picture of Jeff and me with his amazing children! He joked it is his prediction for us!! He and Lynne have 5 kids, Carson, Sully, and the triplets, Cooper, Keegan, and Colin!! I have to say I have a whole new respect (I already had the highest level of respect!) for Lynne after being pregnant with one! I can't imagine 3!! While his prediction is great . . . I think I will just enjoy watching them! Tom start a blog so we can!
Plus seeing as I spent the day cleaning up after a very sick dog and then the cat started getting sick and then I almost got sick cleaning it up I think I only need 1 baby at a time to care for!

1 comment:

Dad H said...

Jeez,
I hope you guys don't wind up that way! That would seriously overload the grandparents! Ha!