As much as Jeff tells me "there is something seriously wrong with you" he usually says this right after I have said something inappropiate but rather hilarious in a large group of people. However, I hear it so much sometimes I think he is right. . .
Since my cravings have gotten over the top. This week I have made chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter brownies, and strawberry cupcakes!! I had my glucose testing done ans was sure I had diabetes. Just heard back from the doctor and my score was a 92 and the cut off is 132 . . . so I am in the clear. Except it seems my little darling Graysen has made me anemic. Great!! One more prescription I have to take!! I officially hate pills (bet you never thought you would hear me say that!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment