

Then on Saturday . . . my mom and Jim finally got married!!!! YEAH!!! What a fun time and our whole family was together Brady Bunch Style!! It was such a great time.
The Wedding . . .
My new brother Jim and I . . .the matron of Honor and Best Man
The Brady Bunch . . . 6 kids all together. I am waiting for the picture with all the spouses and grandchildren!
The Toast!
My Mom's friend's has a tea party for her the day before! The 1st picture is of me, Nikki (Toni's daughter), my mom, my new sisters Toni and Ryen.
My sister in law Beth! We are 8 days apart!! We don't know if Graysen will have a Delaney or a Cedric to play with yet! My guess is a Delaney!

Also a huge HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you moms!!! You are what makes the world go round and I can't wait to be one of you!! You never cease to amaze me!! Love, Kitty
2 comments:
It was a great weekend, Kristen. A year ago your Mom walked you down the aisle and on Saturday you got to walk your Mom down the aisle. I still tear up! Regina and I walked last night and she said your wedding was still the best wedding she had ever attended.
Congrats Penny & Jim!!!!! We are so happy for y'all!!! Congrats Kitty & Jeff on 1 year!! Here's to 80 more!! We love you all!
Post a Comment