Congratulations to Nick and Elizabeth!! I am so behind on my blogging!! We went to our one of our best friends weddings over Labor Day weekend! I was nervous to leave Gracie overnight because she was only 3 weeks old (OK I cried for the first 30 mins in the car until Jeff got me a Frosty if I stopped crying) but Grandmother Mary took great care of her and we headed off to DC for a night with our amazing friends! The ol' Kingsville crowd was all together again! We had so many pictures we had to do 2 SLIDESHOWS! There is one at the bottom too.
Elizabeth was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen in my life! She was absolutely glowing and when I watched Nick grinning from ear to ear when she came down the alter I sobbed!! They are just so cute together! We are so happy for them and so happy to have Elizabeth in our lives now too! She says "obvi" and already got Gracie a monogrammed gift (you know how I love my monograms)so we are like long lost sisters!
Speaking of the kingsville gang we got to see our dear friends Ann and Sam, Ann is due with their baby Nolan next month!! She was a trooper all night with all of us drinking! Matt also made it but we missed Kimmie as she is past the time of traveling! Gordon, Everson, and Teddy were also there and all we needed was THE LUAU to complete the Kingsville reunion! The night ended with me almost divorcing Jeff over a cheese steak, Teddy ripping his pants and scaring some of the family members, and the boys having a run-in with the DC police . . . all and all about right.
On a sadder note . . . Nicky had to leave for Iraq like 4 days after the wedding so please keep him in your prayers! I know how that goes as Jeff's schedule was similar and it is not fun but the time will fly by hopefully and then you get to honeymoon! (Can I go too?)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment