WOW . . . my little girl is one month old today! I don't know if the time has flown because I am mentally and physically exhausted or because everyday I wake up more in love then the day before. I write this with tears in my eyes because she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to both of us(and cooper too . . . he loves chewing pacifiers and diapers!) I really never thought I could love anything this much. Everyone told me what it would be like . . . and I believed them but really thought I would secretly begrudge her (hey i am a very selfish person sometimes) and miss my old body, my sleep, my alone time with Jeff and lets not forget my money! HA! Well . . . Jeff has been working 14 hour days all week, I haven't showered in 4 days (seriously), haven't talked to any of my girlfriends on the phone in 2 weeks, and still can't look at my stomach without sighing, and haven't slept more then 2 hours at a time (growth spurts suck!) and I have cried 2 times in two days but I am happier than I ever dreamed.
So to all my girlfriends expecting in the next couple of months . . . it has taken me 3 hours to write this one paragraph as I have been summoned by the princess every 5 minutes it really is "a love you can not describe" as Kacee said. She is right . . . I can't describe it . . . and I can't wait for you to experience it. Life is good. Happy One Month Birthday My Amazing Grace!
3 comments:
That was beautiful.
Now please shower.
I am so happy for you Kristen. You said this beautifully. Happy one month girlie! Kisses to you all....xoxox
Hey Miss Kitty Litter - ditto on taking that shower! :-) Need your address so I can send lil Gracie a gift!! hugs Les
Post a Comment