I am a little behind on my picture posting! Our dear friends, Colin and Christina got married on October 11th outside of Chicago! Colin and Christina found love in a very odd place . . . aboard the USS Enterprise in the Middle East! It was a wonderful weekend!! We flew up there and Gracie made her first airplane trip at 9 weeks!! She was a total trooper even though I was a nervous wreck because we flew standby and were the last 3 that made the flight and I had to sit separate from Jeff in a middle seat with a newborn! The ride home was better! Yikes!! Grandma Mary came with us so she could take care of the little "nugget" while we were in the wedding! Thanks again Grandma Mary! (I just realized we didn't get any pics of you and Gracie :-(
Christina was gorgeous (as always!) and Colin was adorable (don't worry Colin I won't tell everyone that you cried . . . a lot). it was honestly one of the most romantic and sweet ceremonies I have ever seen. It was really touching! All except me as the reader . . . I broke into hives and speed through it! Sorry guys!
We had a blast and loved getting to see some of our best friends that we had in Jacksonville! We love you guys so much and are so happy for you!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment