Jeff and I have always dreamed of building a house and looks like we can check that off!!! We are so excited we can't even stand it!! We have finally found our home after looking at every home for sale and rental in a 60 mile radius :-)! We are in love with our neighborhood (even though we are like the first to be there!) it has two huge lakes, walking trails, a playground, a park and more. Not to mention J's commute to work will now only be 8 minutes!!!! Yipppppeeeee!!! The 45-1hr. each way was really starting to exhaust him esp. because he could have an early Am flight with a two hour break and then a night flight . . . but be stuck there all day (all day being leaving here at 5am and getting home at 11pm)! We looked at this house when my mom was here and fell in love but it was out of our range . . . but blame it on the market and they came way down to our limitations, so it was an investment we had to make!! A little scary because we still own our Jacksonville house but real estate is an investment and we made the leap!
We also love that all the homes are Charleston/Craftsman style homes! Exactly what we wanted . . . so it has the old home look but all the new stuff!! I also love that there are only roads on the back of the homes so off your front porch you only see grass and trees and trails!! I will be having quite a few glasses of wine under my fan on the front porch that is for sure!!
Jeff when you read this please know how proud I am of you!!!!! You work so hard and are such an amazing person, it makes me so happy to see you so happy!! Thank you for everything you do for Gracie and me . . . we are so blessed to have you as our husband and daddy! I can't wait to start memories in our new home together! I love you.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
already love it and it doesn't even have all your special touches.
i know it will be awesome... so very happy for you guys!
SO exciting! I love it! can't wait to see it furnished- caroline says you are a whiz! Have you been laying and planning everything out in your head? that is the fun part! Congrats!!
Looks nice, and Kristen I know it was you who voted for plain Captain Crunch.
congratulations!! that's so wonderful!! i'm really excited to see the finished pictures...
Post a Comment