Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Thursday, November 13, 2008

She's Here!!!!! She is Here!!!!!!!!!!!! Introducing Mailee Elizabeth Hilburn!!

Mailee Elizabeth Hilburn made her big debut last night at 5:36 PST weighing 7lbs and 1.9 oz and was 19 inches long!!!! She is the picture of perfection from head to toe!! Caroline was a trooper!! I write this with tears in my eyes because I am just so happy for two of our closest friends, John and Caroline (and cooper's girlfriend Sahara too!)

I only wish we still lived blocks from each other instead of across the country now but I know if Mailee is 1/2 the friend to Graysen as you are to me, my daughter will have one of the most special relationships of her life! I love you! I miss you! I am truly blessed to have your family as a part of mine and I can't wait to hold Mailee and for you to hold Graysen at Christmas! YIPPPPPPEEEEE (as you would day!) She is here!!

No comments: