
but pictureless!! We just returned from a fab trip to Tampa to unfortunately see off Graysen's Uncle John who left for deployment (be safe John!!!!) but to fortunately also spend some time with Gracie's Godmother, Kathryn! Of course the last thing I asked when I left was "where is the camera?" and then left it behind. Although in my defense I was traveling ALONE with a 3 month old and was stressed (and drunk once I got on the plane, is it OK to breastfeed and drink wine at the same time? JK!). It was all worth it though to be there! Auntie Kathryn lost her camera charger like 2 years ago and still hasn't found it :-) so I only have pictures from my phone! So at least we have these!We had a blast and loved Tampa (K's home seriously looks like it belongs in a magazine . . . I kept telling her what a grown up she is!!) although it was the coldest weather of the year and I was hell bent to get Gracie in a swim suit! HA! She did get to wear her sunglasses and have a mental breakdown while I was trying on bridesmaid dresses, I am sure everyone around us enjoyed that!! We did also get to take a trip to the bridal store to see Kathryn in her dress (oh my gosh . . . seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! I bawled in the store so we will see people throwing themselves in the isle sobbing at the wedding when they see her for sure!!) Enjoy the pics of Gracie girl with her Aunt and Uncle! Be safe John and come home soon!! We love you and miss you BOTH! Bunk, wish I was still there to be your wifey when you get home from work and drink wine!
No comments:
Post a Comment