Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Jeffy-Weffy!!


Happy 31st my sweet sweet husband!! I hope we have a million more of these dances in our life together, I love this old picture from good ol' Kingsville circa 2002! I hate that we are apart on your birthday yet again but I understand your mistress (the navy!) must keep you away!! You are truly the most amazing man I have ever met in my life and I don't know how I ever got so lucky. Just think next year on your birthday Graysen will be here to help her daddy celebrate!! I have fallen more in love with you just watching how excited you are for her arrival. Happy Birthday to my rock, my hero, and above all, my true love. Can't wait to see you in Key West!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wait...Graysen help "her" daddy...isn't that a boys name?