Happy Birthday!!! I hope life in Pensacola is bringing you a happy sunny birthday! It is so weird to not have the 5 of us together on a birthday. For the last two years we spent most birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and more together!! I guess we will let you hang out with Rod this year! I love this picture of the Jax Fab Five! Even thought there are so many miles between us all now we will never be apart in our hearts!! I can't wait to see all of you at the end of the month!! Happy Birthday!! XO, Kitty
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy Birthday LALA aka Mini aka Lauren!!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope life in Pensacola is bringing you a happy sunny birthday! It is so weird to not have the 5 of us together on a birthday. For the last two years we spent most birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and more together!! I guess we will let you hang out with Rod this year! I love this picture of the Jax Fab Five! Even thought there are so many miles between us all now we will never be apart in our hearts!! I can't wait to see all of you at the end of the month!! Happy Birthday!! XO, Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment