Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE BUNK!!!!

Well when I was away on my babymoon with no internet access we missed being able to post one of the biggest birthday annoucements of the year, Kathryn's birthday!!! So this comes a couple of days late but with tons of love to make up for it. We have been friends for almost 18 years now!!! When I say best friends it is that in deed that but also more like sisters. We have been through so much together through out the years and I know my life would not be the same if I had not met you on that summer day on the beach in Epping Forest!
We used to laugh about when we would grow up and get married and have kids, what it would be like, how it seemed a million years away. . . and here we are! You were the Maid of Honor at my wedding and I will be yours next spring! My daughter will be your god-daughter and will love your children as her own siblings! Now the next thing we can laugh about in the future will be our 40th birthdays! God time flies, but you will always be older then me!! HA!! We love you very much!

No comments: