Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Future Mrs. McNair!!!


Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think on your next birthday you will be Mrs. Tom McNair!!! We have been friends for just about 10 years and I am so lucky to have you in my life! From Tri-Delt to $1 vodkas to weird landlords and air conditioners being put in backwards (ha!!) to Dukes of Hazard jokes (oh lord!) to sitting on the "window seat" discussing life to weddings and more, you have always been a friend I could count on! I am so glad you stood by me on my wedding day and I can't wait to stand by you on yours!! Thanks for always loving me enough to making me brownies or cookies (even when Mo and I had laughing fits that drove you crazy!) Here is to the next 10 years!!! Happy birthday KT!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

1 comment:

Grandmother Penny said...

Happy Birthday Katie!
Hey Kristen, you could wear the beautiful green dress in the picture!
Love ya mom xoxo