Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two of my Fave People . . . 2 Big Events!

Today is Caroline's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Twin Older Asian Sister(people think we look like sisters in pictures)! I miss you more then I can say and love you even more than that!!! We have been threw a hell of a lot together and the last 3 years and I am beside myself on this next endeavour in which we share!! (wink, wink). I hope you have an amazing 40th!!!
Yesterday was Bradley and Patsy's 2 year anniversary!!! Luckily, this year she actually got to spend it with her husband instead of me!! This is a picture from their wedding in Annapolis!! J/K this is a picture from our 1st Annual White Trash Christmas Party! Patsy is the one with the great abs next to Tina Turner (aka Caroline who got confused on the theme).Their wedding was gorgeous! I am so blessed to know you two!

No comments: