Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MONTH 6 HAS ARRIVED!! WOW!



So, Jeff and I were looking through our baby info and guess what??? We are at Month 6!!! OK . . . not we, but me! I can't believe how quickly time has flown!!! It seems like just yesterday I found out we were expecting and now . . . we know it is a she! We know her name! We know her colors for her nursery! We know her schedule, at least in the womb! And we are 2/3's done! It is back to being rainy and freezing here so the sweater adds a little more puff on my tummy (that is my excuse!)
We had our big hospital tour a couple of nights ago!! It was so exciting but yet so scary at the same time!!! I saw one of the rooms I will be delivering in and the rest of the ward, including the nursery! They were so nice! I was scared by all the equipment though! Yikes!
We have started our baby classes and so far we haven't failed any . . . Ha! We have started painting the nursery and decorating! I have started buying shoes(my new weakness) . . . We talk about her by name now instead of "the baby". It is all a wonderful amazing thing. 3 months left!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You four look great! Can't wait to see you in May! Love, Mom H

Elena in a Nutshell said...

Kitty,
You look fab! So much more than I can say when I was preggers with number 2. The next 3 months are going to go by so fast and I am so excited for you and Harper! Perhaps the girls and I will come stalk you and the baby... Lily says it's time for me to "have another baby in my tummy!" Maybe we'll just come and spoil yours!!
Elena