Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babies

Monday, April 14, 2008

Proud Pill Popper . . . Seeks Available Pills

Mom, I hope you are reading this because i am pretty sure when you call tonight and I don't answer again you will call the police. I am writing this from the laptop in bed because I am so sick. Yes, this is my 3rd cold/flu/strep whatever since I got pregnant. I know they say that being pregnant reduces your immunity but you have to be kidding me . . . this child owes me big time. Between 3 months of morning sickness and this. . . I am over it. I can barely swallow apple juice. At least Cooper is laying in bed with me!! Jeff has run out to get me the 2 "ok'ed" drugs. This is the hardest part!! I am a proud pill popper! I love them all!! In pain? Take a pain pill, hell take 4! Got a cold? Give me 5 NyQuil and wake me up in a week! Can't concentrate . . . that is why they made my ADD meds!! So when I feel this bad and the doctor tells me I am allowed to "cure it" by juice and rest, I am not a happy camper!!! Anyway, mom I am alive (barely so feel bad for me) . . . so is your grandchild, grandpup and the "most amazing son in law ever" or your title for him every time he makes me mad and I come to you for sympathy!

2 comments:

Grandmother Penny said...

Hi Kristen, Jeff, Graysen (and Cooper,
Your're right, I was ready to call the National Guard!! I love this blog and I love you guys. Hope you are feeling better, honey.
Love Mom (AKA Grandmother Penny)

Grandmother Penny said...

By the way, he IS the most amazing son-in-law ever!!
Love Mom xoxo